PRIOR TO BOOKING:
All clients must provide the following information prior to booking:
1. Full name:
2. Text 3 CLEAR photos of the procedure area to LeAnne at 206.335.8399
APPROVAL IS REQUIRED BEFORE BOOKING.
Please submit the required info and do not proceed to book an appointment without receiving approval to do so.
A non-refundable deposit will be required to book for any appointments (tattoo services and training courses). The deposit will be added towards the full amount of the selected service(s) the day of. Deposits are not refundable and/or transferable under any circumstances and will automatically be forfeited if the following occur:
- Failure to receive approval prior to booking will lead to a forfeit of deposit and cancelation of appointment.
Approval is required prior to booking an appointment. Please do not book without submitting the Required Info (see above: “Prior to Booking”) and gaining approval to proceed.
- Clients who come in to their appointment sick will be sent home, their deposit forfeited, and appointment canceled. Please be respectful towards everyones health.
- Clients are allowed 2 reschedules outside of the 1 week timeframe.
- Reschedules/Cancellations made within 1 week of your appointment will be a forfeit of deposit and a new deposit will be required to book another date.
- All appointments are based off of current availability and pricing.
- If (re)scheduling for your Required Touch Up, the date must not exceed 6 months from your initial procedure.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late to your appointment, your appointment will automatically be cancelled for the day and your deposit will be forfeited. This rule will be strictly enforced. (Please consider traffic or any other problems that may arise. Tardiness leads to pushing back all of the day’s appointments, and it is unfair to your artist and to the other clients. Please be considerate of everyone’s time.)
- Failure in booking the correct service may result in a loss of deposit and cancelation of the appointment
(eg: booking for Ombré virgin brows when client needs a Correction instead).
- CLIENTS WHO NO SHOW, or cancel/reschedule the day of their appointment will automatically have their deposit forfeited, charged for the FULL REMAINING BALANCE of the service(s) booked, and will not be allowed to schedule future appointments again.
Please be mindful of our “No Guest(s)” Policy, as the environment is not ideal for children, pets, or waiting guests due to the lengthy procedure time which can be uncomfortable and distracting for your guest(s) and for myself as the artist. If an exception must be made please contact me directly.
Photos, videos and audios taken before, during or after your procedure will be owned by BeautyInk By LeAnne and may be used for promotional/marketing services on our social media, websites or other business related platforms.
It is the client’s responsibility to read Policies, Pre/After Care, Contraindications, Disclaimers, and Appointment Reminders in its entirety; once a deposit has been made, it is an automatic agreement to accept and comply.
Prices, policies and promotions are subject to change at any time.
Since this is a service, all transactions will be final. There will be no refunds on deposits or remaining balances for appointments and/or trainings.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Those who have the following will be ineligible for permanent makeup:
- Actively Positive with Corona Virus
- Under the age of 18
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diabetic (insulin-dependent)
- Actively on anticoagulants, blood thinners, or long-term use of aspirin, tylenol, and/ or ibuprofen.
- Autoimmune Disease
- Hyper pigmentation or hypo pigmentation
- Blood disorders
- Heart conditions
- Prone to keloids
- Allergies to Lidocaine or Epinephrine
- Botox/Facials/Peels/Microdermabrasions/Lasers within 1 month of procedure
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Use of Accutane / Retin A within the last year
- Use of Latisse or any other eyelash/brow growth serums within 6 months
- Allergies to metal and/or color
- Poor reactions to prior tattoos
- Open wounds, rashes, and/or any skin conditions on the procedure area
- Undergoing/scheduled for Chemo
- Epilepsy (prone to fainting)
- Allergies to pigments or topical anesthetics
- Clients who have undergone organ transplant
- Clients with skin conditions (Eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, psoriasis, etc)
Ultimately, your safety is our priority. If you have any medical issues that you feel might be a contraindication, then we suggest you receive clearance from your healthcare provider/physician prior to receiving any procedures at BeautyInk By LeAnne. A doctor’s note will need to be provided.